1/17/2009

Creative Business Card Designs

1/17/2009

I am testing different business card designs. Please feel free to let me know what you think of them! I am also thinking of doing a bunch of different designs and mixing them all together for fun.



Letterpress business cards printed as part of our extended business card sale




Because metal business cards are a dime a dozen this design attemps to soften the look while personalizing the exterior. Laser etched and cut this card holder is bound by a hair tie...just incase its needed. It currently holds about 25 cards and fits nicely in a purse.




Innovative Sprouting Business Card




I got bored at work so I folded a bunch of my manager's business cards to make this design that is supposed to resemble a cloud





Make a simple map.And we will find you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I like all the above given designs. I really wonder seeing those 100 design galleries. My card would also look excellent. It was professionally designed by Business Card Ninjas.

Anonymous said...

Simple! but looking fabulous specially greenery looking fantastic.
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Business Cards

Post a Comment